Director of Early Childhood Education Center
Full-Time - Salaried | Congregation Beth Or
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional leader for our Keystone Star 3 Zipporah S. Abramson Center of Early Childhood Education, providing early and late care options. The Director of our Early Childhood Education Center must be passionate about Judaism and learning; a strong communicator, extremely organized, always open to feedback and continual improvement. The Director is a member of the Beth Or professional staff and senior leadership team, reporting directly to our Senior Rabbi and Executive Director.
Major responsibilities of the position include:
- Program, Curriculum and Licensing Management
- Operations and Budget
- Staff Management and Development
- Student Marketing, Recruiting and Retention
- General responsibilities associated with a high profile education leadership position
- Must be Jewish and exhibit a commitment to Jewish values.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Early Chlidhood Education, Elementary Education, Special Education or Child Development from an accredited college of university.
- 3+ years of full-time teaching experience in an Early Chlidhood setting (preferably a Jewish one).
- 3+ years of full-time supervisory experience as a Manager or Director.
- Competence and experience in the administration of a school, including but not limited to: staff development and training, budgeting and finance, and special education.
- Ability to provide leadershp and stability for program continuity.
- Sensitivity and maturity in relating well to both children and adults.
- Knowledge of standards set forth by the Department of Human Services and Keystone STARS.
- Works well in a team of staff, synagogue administration, clergy and lay leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presents evidence of complete staff file including clearances, reference, health assessments and trainings.
CLICK HERE for full job description and benefits summary.
Qualified applicants should submit most recent resume and personal statement to [email protected]